Each piece is treated with non-toxic, food-safe oil and beeswax.

With normal household use your board will show cuts, scratches, and wear, or “patina”. If your board feels dry or dull, oil it! Mineral oil is effective, food safe, and will not go rancid.

Never leave your cutting board submerged in water. Clean with water and soap, then dry. Store in a dry place.

Your board will last many lifetimes if used, loved, and cared for.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions and feedback.